Pro-Tec Athletics 3D Knee Support
Pro-Tec Athletics 3D Knee Support is designed to alleviate symptoms of general knee pain (including minor soft tissue tears/strains/patellar pain or tracking issues), tendinitis & arthritis.
- Designed with 3D Shaping, rather than standard flat stitching. 3D Flat stitching allows custom levels of compression throughout the brace, creating a more anatomically designed support. This allows customized stitching to achieve 3D shaping of the fabric for a optimum fit.
- 3D Fit contours to knee area to provide compression and support.
- Breathable, multi-directional stretch allows full range of motion while maintaining high level of support.
- Anti-slip: Gel grip beads line top of 3D Knee Support, reducing chance of sliding down leg while running or walking.
- Breathable: 3D Knee Support breaths and is suitable for warm weather. The knit design provides effective compression without restricting range of motion.
- On the Go: The 3D Knee Support is designed to be worn while you are walking or running to alleviate pain while being active.
- 20-30 mmHg, medical grade compression.
Measure circumference just above patella (knee cap).