Celine Claire Moisturizing Cream Leave in Conditioner - 200 ml
THIS ITEM IS SHIPPED DIRECTLY FROM THE SUPPLIER. - IT MAY TAKE LONGER TO SHIP AND MAY ARRIVE SEPARATELY FROM OTHER ITEMS ON AN ORDER.
Celine Claire Multi Complex Hair Cream Leave in Conditioner
Celine Claire has a new lightweight cream that is meant to detangle, smooth and moisturize while also providing strength and flexibility to hair. This cream contains Keratin, which provides anti-breakage benefits, as well as Argan oil.
Dry hair is often difficult to style - cue the Multi Complex Hair Cream Leave-in Conditioner. Inspired by the legendary Argan Oil, this reparative hair treatment infuses hair with healing moisture instantly, smoothing frizzy hair and preventing hair breakage. Great for conditioning, this cream is perfect for creating healthy, natural waves. Whether your hair is long and straight or short and curly, this leave-in conditioner can't be beat for glossy, healthy natural hair results
- Seals split ends for increased hair shine
- Aligns cuticles for sleek, soft hair
- Leave-in formula is color safe and suitable for color-treated hair
- Mist lightly on damp hair and comb through from root to tips.
- Celine Claire recommends that you pair the Multi Complex Hair Cream with any of the Celine Claire Shampoos and Conditioner sfor extra moisture and hydration.
- This product is recommended for fine to medium hair.
Leave-in conditioners, which are also called no-rinse or leave-on conditioners, are used after you wash your hair and before you style it. They’re usually applied to towel-dried hair. Unlike traditional conditioners, they’re not washed out. Leave-in products provide extra moisture to the hair, protect it from damage, and help detangle the strands.
Nearly every hair type — curly or straight, natural or color-treated — can benefit from the use of leave-in conditioners, but you may find them particularly useful if you have dry, damaged, or frizzy hair. They may also be helpful if you use heat-styling tools like curling or straightening irons.
How to use leave-in conditioner
Leave-in conditioner is applied after shampooing. It can replace the conditioner that you’d normally use in the shower, but you can use both if you want — especially if your hair is particularly dry or damaged.
It’s best to apply the product when your hair is still damp. Follow the steps below for best results, but be sure to read the instructions provided on the bottle:
- After washing your hair in the shower with shampoo, rinse thoroughly.
- You can use a regular conditioner in the shower if you want, but be sure to rinse your hair thoroughly afterward.
- After exiting the shower, gently pat your hair dry with a towel to remove excess water.
- Apply a small amount of leave-in conditioner (per the guidelines on the bottle) through your hair.
- Brush your hair with a brush or comb to detangle it.
- Let the hair dry or style it as desired.
The process is relatively the same for all hair types. If you have thicker hair, you may need to use more leave-in conditioner than someone with fine hair.
Using a wide-tooth comb can help distribute the cream conditioner better if you have curly or thick hair. If your hair is very fine, you may want to only apply the leave-in conditioner to the ends of your hair.
When it comes to frequency of use, look to your hair for answers. If you’re using leave-in conditioner daily and your hair looks and feels healthy, continue using it as-is. But if you notice your hair becoming too oily or limp, you may want to use it less often.